Coffee Morning : Bangkok

10

Written on 3:52:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

I am really excited about going to start "Coffee Morning" Bangkok version. My friend, Pip who is a planner at Bates and i decided to start our Coffee Morning. Two of us have set the draft schedule as the following.

Bangkok Coffee Morning #1
Date : 27 Dec 2006
Time: 8.00 am.
Place : Coffee World (124-126 Sukumvit Rd. Near Soi Nana, between Landmark hotel and PTT Gas station)
No agenda, everybody is welcome

After the meeting, the updates will be posted ASAP.
(This pic on this post is my second photoshop job, hope you will like it)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

10 Comments

  1. Doug |

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  2. Doug |

    hey Oakie, I've just tagged you

    http://admanramblings.blogspot.com/2006/12/tagging.
    html

     
  3. kevin |

    nice work! keep us posted on how it goes...

     
  4. Oakie Chiraskamin |

    i will keep you guys posted

     
  5. Anonymous |

    Wanna join your party.../rukkie

     
  6. Oakie Chiraskamin |

    If you are hanging around Bangkok, you are welcome. (actually it is not the party but conversation and drinks)

     
  7. w. p. |

    where were you pals?
    I didn't see any prospects.
    Please let me know if there are any other meeting.
    Bkk night beer instead?

     
  8. Anonymous |

    I'll be looking forward to see how this progresses as I'm in Bangkok.

    Problem is, since the holidays have injected a bit of downtime I need some up to catch up before I can find free time again.

    Good luck!

    cat

     
  9. Oakie Chiraskamin |

    Pin,i am sorry that i didn't inform you about the change. We postponed from 8.00am to 8.30am instead. Would you please leave me an email? Next time, if there is anything urgent, i can contact you by email instead of posting on my blog.

     
  10. Anonymous |

    OK pal,
    maybe the last "morning coffee" i miss because
    of my poor sense,
    your all may the 3 persons
    that sat in front of counter?
    next time please inform me again na krub.
    pin.
    msn messenger / email:
    pinit@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment