Cougars Project

1

Written on 6:56:00 PM by Oakie Chiraskamin

What is a Cougar anyway?...this question stuck in my head now. I always look for Cougar women whenever I have a chance to go out. Sometimes I say "She got a Cougar look" and "Do you think she is a Cougar?" That's not because I sexually love Cougars but I soaked myself into the Cougar world. My friends (Brittany and Mimi) and I were assigned a final project of this semester and we selected "Cougars" as a topic. After spending a couple of months thinking, talking, observing, musing, researching, joking about Cougars, I have a positive attitude towards Cougar women. Although we finished the final project on Thursday but I feel like I know and understand them really well.

The image below is one of many slides in my presentation. I really love it because it's such a great juxtaposition between the lace and cougar animal. For those who don't know what is Cougar, I won't tell you coz I am sick of talking about it now.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    I´ve always though you´d fall for a Cougar, Oakie...
    GGGGGGRRRRRRRR.....(Hhahahhaha)
    Congrats ;) I loved your project!
    See ya
    Ju

     

Post a Comment