You are what you eat

1

Written on 2:42:00 PM by Oakie Chiraskamin


Mmm, we often hear this quote, "You are what you eat". For me,"I need what i want to eat". Today, I went to Central World Plaza building and had a dinner with my friends. We decided to go to the Sizzler restaurant. I think this meal is the healthiest meal i ever had in this year. I fully enjoyed eating spinach,corn,lettuce and low-carb menu, grilled dory fish and brocolli. I was very full but felt good that "i need what i want to eat" and "you are what you eat" did give each other a hug. Happy ending, isn't it?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Johanna Beyenbach |

    I miss that restaurant! I'm not sure where there is one close to me here, but I used to go all the time with my family in the 1980s when we lived in Puerto Rico. I'm glad it's still making people happy :9

     

Post a Comment