Cops, Haircut, and Parties

2

Written on 2:23:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

Life is full of unexpectation.

First of all, I went to Great Clips last Friday for haircut. It's only $11. I don't like my haircut at all and service is terrible. I was disappointed. I will pay more for better thing.
Last week, my roommate witnessed and suspected one criminal and many cops paid us a visit at 2.00am. I hate this situation.
Two parties in a roll....i love it. It's my birthday on last Sunday...it's sad because i had to do my assignments and team project all day long. Pity me.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Hey man, happy birthday!

    And watch out for the pigs.

    - Clay

     
  2. Brittany Brown |

    Oakie, I wish I could have come out for your birthday. I had too much work to do :( I hope it was great though!

     

Post a Comment