Ask Sir Monty

1

Written on 2:55:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

This is funny from Very Successful Brand Manager. Ask Sir Monty Montague section,

“Dear Sir Monty,

I face the horns of a dilemma. I have recently met two women – a minor but wealthy princess from good breeding and a stunning supermodel. No problem there. However in polite company the princess could be described as having a “nice personality.” While the supermodel has all the beauty of a porcelain doll but is equally vacuous. Therein lies my problem, Sir Monty – ugly princess or dumb supermodel?

Dear reader

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Take the hand of the one who is worth more and save the second for the bush, if you understand what I mean.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. joshy drops hammers! |

    hope I'm not spoilin' it for ya' but this was done by strawberryfrog, they're into funky self-promotion shit. I got a chance to intern with those guys this summer, was awesome!

     

Post a Comment