Facebook - New Advertising Solution

0

Written on 9:57:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

I am an ordinary person who really enjoy signing in and signing out "Facebook" website. I love it because it keeps me getting in touch with my friends at VCU Adcenter, Thailand, New York, UK, and etc. Facebook is clean and delicate for me.

Recently, Leah Pearlman - the product manager of Facebook ads posted an information about Facebook new advertising solution. I love what's not changing but what is changing....

  • You now have a way to connect with products, businesses, bands, celebrities and more on Facebook.
  • Ads should be getting more relevant and more meaningful to you.
  • You now have the option to share actions you take on other sites with your friends on Facebook.
I don't like them but it sounds better than "Myspace-Era." I feel good that i won't associate with irrelevant ads. Here is an example of Facebook Axe ad. Some posted something good about Axe while some posted something bad. It's reality. I hope Axe's brand manager keeps reading his/her facebook ad.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment