Congratulations

2

Written on 6:36:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin


Dear Johanna,

I would like to dedicate this post for you. Congrats you made it. You got a job at Naked Communications and moved to New York. I have read your
blog for 2 months and it is inspiring and interesting. Reading your blog and seeing the progress of your life is great.

At this moment of your life = Waiting for a bus. Finally, you get on the right bus which takes you to the dream destination. Good luck.

Best,

Thanit


P.S. sorry for my typo, i was in hurry.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Johanna Beyenbach |

    Thanit, thank you so much. I appreciate a post just for me! I'm very flattered (:

    I can't wait for Fotoprojekt.

     
  2. Writer |

    Yay, Johanna! She's the best!!! xoxo!

     

Post a Comment