Did you know?

0

Written on 9:55:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

My lovely Friday began with going to the US. embassy and I said yeah yeah yeah - I got a visa. After the perky moment in front of many people at the embassy, I took a cab to Siam Ocean World. Why? I got 50% discount for the ticket. I spent 2.5 hours there in exploring, musing, observing, thinking, and seeing many things. I got one thing to share from the Aquasearch, an intelligent machine providing information about ocean, fishes, and sea creatures.

Did you know? To keep the fish in the aquarium in good health, they are fed green peas. They form a nutritious substitute for some of the aquatic plants the fish might feed on in the wild.


You can see my pics from the aquarium
here. (Johanna, I took some photos of seahorses too.)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment