Things i got from Adcenter

1

Written on 12:02:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin


I got 2 books to finish this week.
I got about 6 writing assignments to finish within next week.
I got about 9 articles to read within next week.
I have to dance in front of class tomorrow.
I have to do researches for the above assignments.
I have both individual and team assignments.
I need to catch up the advertising industry movements.
I need to party

Things keep coming and coming day by day like a fancy parade that you enjoy watching it not being in it.
"I wish i could have more time."

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Will |

    Hit the books mate - best of luck with it all. Just had a thought; if you have any pieces of work which require a different view, why don't you post them on here?

     

Post a Comment