A journey at Tops supermarket

0

Written on 2:52:00 AM by Oakie Chiraskamin

Yesterday, i went to Tops supermarket where i got my sensory system aroused - Sight, Hear, Taste, Smell, and Touch. Going to supermarket on weekend is fun.


I saw people, a stream of packages' color and cluster of products on the shelf.
I heard people chatting about which detergent was better and shelf talker automatically announced about new flavor of instant noodle when i passed by.
I tasted new orange juice, sausages, and Wall's mini Cornetto.
I smell what i tasted and noticed people opening shampoo and liquid soap bottle and smell them.
I touched the softness of tissue paper, toothbrush, and many things.

Finally, i paid about $25 for buying things in supermarket. The items i firstly intended to buy are mouthwash, 2 bottles of white tea drink and tissue paper. The rest are impulse buying.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment